UPDATE MARCH 2020 because of Coronavirus / COVID-19
Although we expect that at this moment not much people will be travelling outside of their country of living we want to emphasize that this travelinsurance of Bupa does not provide cover for healthcare or repatriation because of an epidemic and/or pandemic.
Cover and benefits
Bupa Worldwide Travel Insurance offers:
- Worldwide coverage
- Unlimited medical cover
- All nationalities are covered
- Dangerous sports and occupation are covered (except in Antarctica, Greenland & the North Pole)
- Risk and war zone covered
- No deductible
You are able to tailor the policy to meet your own personal needs.
From the Basic Cover which offers fundamental insurance you can choose between the Non-Medical option or the Trip Cancellation option.
- Personal accident – death and disability
- Baggage – theft, loss or damage
- Baggage delay
- Personal Liability – property damage
- Personal liability – bodily injury
- Flight delay
- Hospital daily benefit
- Security and legal assistance
Trip Cancellation Option
This option covers you for any costs incurred should you have to cancel your trip due to an acute medical condition, injury or death.
Premiums & Application
For further information, please click on;
To purchase a policy online, please go to BUPA Worldwide Travel Insurance