The OOM Schengen Visitor Travel Insurance offers cover for unexpected medical expenses while visiting the Schengen zone (EU). This insurance meets the demands of the Schengen visa for a temporary stay in the EU.
Table of Contents
- Unforeseen medical expenses and SOS.
- Maximum coverage € 500.000,-
- Including cover for necessary medical costs related to covid-19.
- Optional: personal liability insurance
- Covered in all 'Schengen countries'*
- Also cover in: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland Romania and the United Kingdom.
- Not covered in oversees countries belonging by Schengen countries incl. the 6 countries mentioned above.
- No maximum age for the insured person.
- Not available if travelling form a sanctioned country.
Schengen Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The insurance knows a premium per day that depends on the age of the insured person.
Premiums per day for medical insurance and SOS:
- 0 to 69 year: € 1,60
- 70 to 79 year: € 6,00
- 80 years and older: € 8,00
Premium for personal liability (per day):
- 1 person: € 0,18
- 2 or more persons: € 0,36
What is the deductible per period?
- 0 to 69 years: € 50,00
- 70 to 79 years: € 100,00
- 80 years and older: € 200,00
3. How to make a quote and how to apply online
You can make a quote and apply online via button below. You'll receive the policy certificate after the premium has been received by the insurance company. The policy certificate is send to you by email.
Start date of the insurance:
- The insurance can start on the day you leave your home country
- The insurance can also be applied for if the person to be insured is already travelling.
4. Important documents
JoHo Insurances Foundation
JoHo Insurances Foundation is an international insurance broker, helping people and companies worldwide.
We offer International Health, Income & Travel Insurances for expats, emigrants, companies and travellers worldwide.
We offer insurances from Cigna Global, Allianz Worldwide Care, Bupa Global, Henner, Gouda Expatriate, Globality Health and many other insurance companies.
Contact JoHo Insurances for advice.
2512 BP The Hague (Den Haag)
All insurances on this website can be applied for at JoHo Insurances, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the appropriate application form on this website.
For questions and additional information please contact us.