The OOM Schengen Visitor Insurance offers cover for unexpected medical expenses while visiting the EU. This insurance meets the demands of the Schengen visa for a temporary stay in the EU.
- Unforeseen medical expenses
- Maximum coverage € 500.000,-
- Optional: personal liability insurance
- The insurance meets the requirements of the IND for a Schengen visa.
- The insurance can be applied for even if the person to be insured is already travelling.
- Covered in all 'Schengencountries' and also in: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland Romania and the United Kingdom.
- Not covered in oversees countries belonging by Schengen countries incl. the 6 countries mentioned above. (for example no cover in Bonaire, Curacao or Aruba)
- No maximum age for the insured person.
The insurance knows a premium per day that depends on the age of the insured person.
Premiums per day for medical insurance and SOS:
- 0 to 69 year: € 1,60
- 70 to 79 year: € 6,00
- 80 years and older: € 8,00
Premium for personal liability (per day):
- 1 person: € 0,18
- 2 or more persons: € 0,36
What is the deductible per period?
- 0 to 69 years: € 50,00
- 70 to 79 years: € 100,00
- 80 years and older: € 200,00
3. How to apply
You can apply online via button below. There are no extra administration costs charged but you'll receive the policy certificate after the premium has been received by the insurance company. The policy certificate is send to you by email.
You can easily get a quote online and apply for the OOM Schengen visitor insurance by clicking the button below.