Bupa Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Worldwide coverage
- Unlimited medical cover
- All nationalities are covered
- Dangerous sports and occupation are covered (except in Antarctica, Greenland & the North Pole)
- Risk and war zone cover
- No deductible on Basic cover
Basic Cover offers cover for:
- unlimited medical cover
- in & out patient treatment
- compassionate emergency repatriation
- compassionate emergency visit
- transport of the deceased home
On top of the Basic Cover you have a choice between the Non-Medical option or the Trip Cancellation option.
- Personal accident - death and disability
- Baggage - theft, loss or damage
- Baggage delay
- Personal Liability - property damage
- Personal liability - bodily injury
- Flight delay
- Hospital daily benefit
- Security and legal assistance
Trip Cancellation Option
This option covers you for any costs incurred should you have to cancel your trip due to an acute medical condition, injury or death.
Expeditions, mountaineering and trekking in Antarctica, the North Pole and Greenland are not covered by the insurance.
If the insurance is taken out after the insured has left the country of permanent residence, there is a waiting period of three days before the insurance takes effect.
List of excluded countries
Unfortunately this insurance is NOT available for Residents of the following countries:
- Puerto Rico
- Sanctioned countries (eg. Iran)
This travel insurance covers emergency medical assistance in connection with pregnancy. Special Conditions:
- Up to and incl. the 36th week of pregnancy
- Or up to and incl. the 18th week, if the pregnancy is a result of fertility treatment, or the client is expecting more than one child.
- Any expenses related to the child will not be covered by the insurance.
- Premature birth is covered within the periods of pregnancy mentioned, if it can be documented that you have not had any complications related to the pregnancy prior to your trip.
See the policy conditions for the exact cover and conditions.
Quote and Apply online - 5% discount when applying online via JoHo Insurances